[omniORB] CSIv2 support

Sander Steffann s.steffann at computel.nl
Tue Feb 12 18:26:29 GMT 2008

Hi Keith,
  I've seen a post from Duncan in 2003 saying that CSI v2 was not supported by omniORB; is this still the case or has any CSI v2 support been added since then? We need to use CSI v2 now and I need to know if 4.1.1 supports this, or will I need to change ORBs? I can't find anything definitive one way or the other.
I have been working on CSIv2 support for OmniORB in the past, but I never got further than some testing before it became a low priority for the company. As far as I know there is no support for CSIv2.

- Sander