[omniORB] How avoid copying "in" parameters?

DA SILVA Antonio adasilva at carax.com
Mon Feb 11 12:18:44 GMT 2008

Hi Duncan,

I have not profiled my application, I'm just
starting writing new code for my new application!...
I have just noticed this C++ mapping feature in
omniORB and I have just to compromise with it.
In fact it's not a very big prb, it's just an habit
I have : trying to write the better/performant code
I can, as soon as possible in my projects. This why
I choose omniORB : it is, in my opinion, the most
performant CORBA I ever seen.

For the moment, I will use omniORB whitout any
modifications in its internal things.

Antonio.