[omniORB] Two bugs in omniidl

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Mon Dec 29 18:05:18 GMT 2008

On Friday 12 December, Gellule Xg wrote:

[...]
> After trial and error within the cxx back-end, I managed to make
> things compile with the following patch. Don't know if I've broken
> anything else. The logic for the change would be: the environment to
> use for a method should include the containing interface.

Thanks. Your patch is nearly there. You don't need to mangle the names
into the C++ mapped class names, though -- the original names from the
IDL are fine, and are important in nested scopes.

I've checked in a small variant of your patch.

Did you encounter this problem in real IDL, or is it test IDL designed
to provoke errors like this?