[omniORB] uninitialized variable 'valTruncIds'

Janusz Dalecki jdalecki at tycoint.com
Wed Apr 2 16:38:09 BST 2008

I am using OMNIORB_4_1_2 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.

The function 'marshal' in 'valuetype.cc' is giving me a problem as it
has uninitialized variable 'valTruncIds'. When it tries to pass that
variable to another function 'marshalHeaderAndBody' MS debugger detects
it and displays a dialog box  "Run-Time Check Failure #3 - The variable
'valTruncIds' is being used without being defined."

Has anybody encountered that problem before and have some solution to
it?

Any help most appreciated.

Regards,

Janusz