[omniORB] Please Help me out (omniidl crash while compiling valuetype )

Tahar Ouhrouche tahar.ouhrouche at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:44:49 BST 2007

Gerry,
I compiled the idl you gave above. I got my .cc and .hh files. However, I
got this error from onmiidl.exe:

omniidl: Fatal error in C++ backend
omniidl:
omniidl: An internal exception was caught

For more information (mailing list archives, bug reports etc.) please visit
the webpage:

  http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/
I used OmniOrb4.1.0 on Windows XP professional.

Best regards,

Tahar