[omniORB] omniORB: Error in network receive

Huang, Ethan ethan.huang at intel.com
Mon Sep 3 18:23:43 BST 2007

I have a piece of code, which was said to be run correctly with
OmniORB3.

However, when I ported to OmniORB4.1, there were some problems:

Sometimes the call could succeed and functions well without any
exceptions, but sometimes it throws exceptions like below:

omniORB: Error in network receive (start of message):
giop:tcp:10.239.10.26:49282

omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from
giopStream.cc:874(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)

My configuration file is the default reg file in OmniORB packages
(imported into registry of Win XP).

Could anyone give some hints to the problem?

Thanks!

-Ethan