[omniORB] CORBA::String_member

Jason Etheridge jason at etheridge.org
Mon Oct 29 08:06:44 GMT 2007

On 28/10/2007, Clarke Brunt <clarke.brunt at trafficmaster.co.uk> wrote:
> So I don't know what's going wrong. If it's still going wrong after a
> few calls, then by all means persist asking and see whether anyone else
> on the list will take it up. I wouldn't be surprised if someone suggests
> turning up traceLevel to see what it reveals.

I'd also suggest stepping through your server's implementation of the
receive() operation in a debugger. There's nothing obviously wrong
with your code (that I can spot either), which implies there's
something else going on in your environment.

What'd be most useful would be to zip up an archive with your version
of the echo example (including IDL, source and Makefile/SLN/PRJ), so
that others can try and replicate your problem.

--
Jason Etheridge                                     mailto:jason at etheridge.org