[omniORB] Connection is closed ERROR!

janarbek canarbekmatay at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 03:26:21 BST 2007

Dear all,

  I have client, server and controller. Controller manages number of clients. I am testing omniORB performance.

  But, I got following error when I am running my application.Does anyone has any idea? What is the general cause of this error?

  omniORB: From endpoint: giop:192.168.6.1:1094, Detected GIOP 1.2 protocol
error in input message. giopImpl12.cc:286. Connection is closed