[omniORB] DIR_CPPFLAGS im omniOrb-4.1.0

Will Denissen Will.Denissen at asml.com
Thu Oct 4 16:03:12 BST 2007

Dear Duncan,

The problem concentrated around our wrapper script.
It contained something like:

eval g++ ${options}

and this forced a reinterpretation of the expansion of ${options} (i.e.
removing ' and "). As a side effect the string passing options get
corrupted.
Changing the wrapper into something like:

g++ ${options}

solved the problem.

Sorry for the interruption of you work.

Will.

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the body of this communication or the attachment thereto (if any), the information is provided on an AS-IS basis without any express or implied warranties or liabilities.  To the extent you are relying on this information, you are doing so at your own risk.   If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.