[omniORB] How to include omnithread in my application?

Ashish Bhatt ashish.bhatt12 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 02:58:38 GMT 2007

1>------ Build started: Project: WinRTMP, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Compiling...
1>PropertyWnd.cpp
1>e:\testing_and_download\testing\winrtmp_wokiing\winrtmp\omnithread\omnithread.h(137)
: fatal error C1189: #error :  "No implementation header file"
1>RTMPDesk.cpp
1>e:\testing_and_download\testing\winrtmp_wokiing\winrtmp\omnithread\omnithread.h(137)
: fatal error C1189: #error :  "No implementation header file"
1>RTMPMenu.cpp
1>e:\testing_and_download\testing\winrtmp_wokiing\winrtmp\omnithread\omnithread.h(137)
: fatal error C1189: #error :  "No implementation header file"
1>WinRTMP.cpp
1>e:\testing_and_download\testing\winrtmp_wokiing\winrtmp\omnithread\omnithread.h(137)
: fatal error C1189: #error :  "No implementation header file"
1>Generating Code...
1>Build log was saved at
"file://e:\Testing_and_Download\Testing\WinRTMP_Wokiing\WinRTMP\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>WinRTMP - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Sorry Sorry,,
I hope this is the log which you wanted.

I am getting these errors when I compile the project and also here three
projects are available in which my WinRTMP is dependent on the omnithread
project.

And also let me tell you one thing that the project I have been
added(omnithread) in my solution is the debug vesion of other project from
there I have copied this project and included.