[omniORB] "No implementation header file" error found in omnithread.h file

Ashish Bhatt ashish.bhatt12 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 02:45:45 GMT 2007

Thanks for Reply.

But as you told me to set the pre processor macro in the project setting I
have already tesetd that but error remains same. Is therre any other
solution?

Can tou tell me that Is this right that I have created one empty project int
the solution and in this new project(omnithread) I have added my downloaded
files(omnithread.h,nt.h,nt.cpp) and then I set this project's property to
static library.And also I have made my other  project is dependent on this
omnithread project.And the error comes when the I include the header
(omnithread.h) in my other project's(withoout omnithread) file.

Can you suggest me anything??

Thanks.