[omniORB] How to include omnithread in my application?

Stefan Naewe stefan.naewe at atlas-elektronik.com
Thu Nov 1 10:09:30 GMT 2007

On 11/1/2007 9:49 AM, Ashish Bhatt wrote:
> I have read the manual from README.Win32 which I have downloaded from the net
> with omniORB-4.1.1 and I follow all the steps which has been mentioned in
> that file.
>
> Perticularly from the part of macro preprocessor setting this error comes.
> And when I did all the settings
> then it gives more errors.
>
> Can you sugget me if any other problem which I am missing?

Ok. Once again. For the last time:

   Can you please, please please show us a log of your compile run so
   we can see which settings you're using/missing.

Please, please, please do that....

S.
Dipl.-Inform. Stefan Naewe                 ATLAS Elektronik GmbH
                                                   Dept.: NUS T4
phone: +49-(0)421-457-1378          Sebaldsbruecker Heerstr. 235
fax:   +49-(0)421-457-3913                          28305 Bremen