[omniORB] (no subject)

Igor Bychkov ibychkov at iname.com
Wed May 23 22:28:38 BST 2007

Hi everybody,

I am looking for help.

We are experiencing a lot of problems with omniNotify/omniORB in one of
our environments. OmniNotify keep crashing every other day. According
stats report, size of global queue starts growing and never goes down. It
seems like no message s are being processed and discarded after some
unknown event. From time to time I can records about assertions and
failed user checks from omniORB.

Our omniNotify 2.x binaries were built based on omniORB 4.0.7 in 32 bit
mode. OS is 64-bit Red Hat 4 Update 4 running on Titanium chips.. So it
is being run using ie32el ( 32 bit emulator ).

My question is : does anybody had any problems running 32-bit version of
omniNotify or any other omniORB –based application under 64-bit Red Hat.

Thanks.

Igor