[omniORB] Has anyone fixed the problem with Unions and gcc 4.x compiler

Timothy J Brandt brandt at kcco.com
Fri May 18 10:36:30 BST 2007

I am using omniOrb and I want to use gcc 4.1, but omniidl produces an
invalid header file.  omniidl needs to not include ___GNUG_ in the
#define before the friend class for unions.

Has this been fixed?  I am going to hand edit the headers so they will
work, but I would like to know if this is fixed or if it is in the
queue.  I cannot figure out where in the code this is, but I have not
really looked.

Tim Brandt
KCCo II, LLC