[omniORB] Hi Compiling OMNIORB 2.8 with vc 8.0

amanullah zafar amanullah_zafar at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 20:48:41 BST 2007

hi,i have Visual studio 2002 and visual studio 2005 installed on my machine. we were using OMNIORB2.8 with visual studio 2002. we are planning to shift to visual studio 2005, so i downloaded the latest OMNIORB4.1.0. but if i have to use the same OMNIORB2.8 with visual studio 2005[vc 8.0] then what changes do i need to do with OMNIORB2.8. i have downloaded the gnumake. and installed. when i run it "make export".

i get this following error
C:\Omniorb28\src>C:\bin\make.exe dir.mkprocess_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, rm -f cdepend.tmp cxxdepend.tmp asdepend.tmp, ...) failed.-f was unexpected at this time.make: Nothing to be done for `dir.mk'.

Kindly help me proceed further !!!!

regards
Zafar