[omniORB] omniArchive: corba recording/playback tool

Mark Janes markjanes at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 29 14:31:15 GMT 2007

Thanks for your advice.  I hope to find time in the in the near term to
complete the features that have been suggested.  I will post updates to
the omniArchive project and notify this list, in case anyone would like
to try out the new stuff.

Is there a schedule for submissions to a subsequent omniORB release?
What date should I target my work for to have a realistic chance of
getting it included?

thanks,

Mark