[omniORB] Re: Assertion using omniORBpy-3.0

Jan Ohlenburg jan.ohlenburg at fit.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jan 25 11:32:04 GMT 2007

Hi Duncan,
I downloaded the snapshot, but I was unable to build it. My guess is that it
can only be build using the GNU compiler? I am using Visual Studio 2005 on
XP. Could you either tell me how to build it which the MS Compiler 8 or tell
me where to find a prebuild release?

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards,
Jan

Dipl.-Inform. Jan Ohlenburg
Fraunhofer Institut fuer Angewandte Informationstechnik FIT
Forschungsgruppe Collaborative Virtual and Augmented Environments
Schloss Birlinghoven
D - 53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany
Telefon: +49-2241-14-2724
e-Fax: +49-2241-14-4-2724