FW: [omniORB] omniArchive: corba recording/playback tool

Mark Janes markjanes at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 24 15:40:32 GMT 2007

I'm not sure, since I don't know much about the trimmed down Python
distribution.  The omniORBPy and gnosis tools use plenty of Python
features, and I would expect them to require a full install.

It is unfortunate that the Python installation can be one of the more
problematic aspects of using omniORB.  The various PYTHON* environment
variables have been the source of some opaque errors when I used custom
Python installations in the past.

good luck,

Mark