AW: [omniORB] corbaloc and trading service

Fischer, Clemens clemens.fischer at atlas.de
Wed Feb 21 11:15:12 GMT 2007

Hi,
here's a short example of how to use omniINSPOA:

CORBA::ORB_var orb = CORBA::ORB_init(argc, argv);

CORBA::Object_var obj = orb->resolve_initial_references("omniINSPOA");
PortableServer::POA_var poa = PortableServer::POA::_narrow(obj);

PortableServer::POAManager_var poa_man = poa->the_POAManager();
poa_man->activate();

PortableServer::ObjectId_var oid =
        PortableServer::string_to_ObjectId("MyObjectKey");

MyInterfaceImpl* servant = new MyInterfaceImpl;

poa->activate_object_with_id(oid, servant);

Start your server with -ORBendPoint ::host:port and
ORB::string_to_object("corbaloc::host:port/MyObjectKey") will succeed.

---
Clemens