[omniORB] C++ Echo examples of the omniORB user's guide

debutant michel.dupront at hotmail.fr
Tue Feb 20 03:06:46 GMT 2007

Hello,

I feel that I have to mention here that I am beginner with omniORB and also
programming languages.

So I managed to install omniORB and to make run the python Echo examples.

But when it regards C++ Echo examples, I have problems to compile the
differents files.
It would be really kind if an omniORB user could help me by telling me how
to proceed.
I installed omniORB on a Linux platfom and I am using the gcc compiler.

Thank you very much in advance
Michel