[omniORB] how to catch COMM_FAILURE exception

Aida Fátima Cano aida.cano at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 12:54:57 GMT 2007

I have put a breakpoint in the line inside each catch statment and in the
return statement of the method but the ejecution never reachs them.

I'm working under windows, using Microsoft Visual C++ compiler (version 6.0
).

I've prove if the code catchs any exception if I stop the server, and it
does.

The only error I can't catch is the COMM_FAILURE. I can't follow the thread
since th net falls down, so I don't know if these threads are still alive or
not.

Thanks a lot.