[omniORB] Reflection

Anthony Truchet anthony.truchet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 15:14:59 GMT 2007

Hi !

I'm an engineering student in Computer Sciences and I'm new to CORBA
and OmniORB.
I've tried to find document by myself in order not to bother you with
too stupid questions but... ;-)

Does OmniORB support reflection as normalized in :
   CORBA Reflection OMG Available Specification Version 1.0 formal/
06-05-03

If its the case, how ?
Otherwise do you now any free ORB which does ?
Or what about omniifr ?

Thanks for your help :-)

Anthony

PS : I'm using CMake for the build process of my projet... if any one
is interested I'll post the CMake file I would have devised for OmniORB.