[omniORB] lost of TCP communications

Aida Fátima Cano aida.cano at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:14:51 GMT 2007

Hello

I've done what you recommended me, and now I know better what happens. When
the TCP connection falls down, omniOrb traces shows the following:

  omniORB: (3) Error in network receive (start of message): giop:tcp:
192.168.2.114:3112
  omniORB: (3) throw giopStream::CommFailure from    giopStream.cc
:874(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)
  omniORB: (3) Server connection refcount = 1
  omniORB: (3) Server connection refcount = 0
  omniORB: (3) Server close connection from giop:tcp:192.168.2.114:3112

  omniORB: (3) AsyncInvoker: thread id = 3 has exited. Total threads = 4

Could you please tell me what I may do to recconect this application.
Because it works as client and as server, I don't know if the two
connections brokes because the TCP error. Sometimes, when I reconnect the
wire and press the Yes or No buttons, the answer reaches the other PC, and I
thougt it would never occur.

Thanks