[omniORB] Problem with case sensitive IDLs

Morris, Steve (SW/FW - Rehovot) morris at hp.com
Mon Dec 31 16:30:03 GMT 2007

I know that the omniORB IDL compiler supports case insensitive identifiers and I know that this in accordance with the OMG spec., however....

I need to write a Python application that will connect to a large, existing CORBA application that uses a case sensitive IDL compiler.

I think that can change some things in the IDL without causing problems, such as changing PropertyList getMany(in PropertyList propertyList) to PropertyList getMany(in PropertyList myPropertyList).

However, I cannot change others.  For instance, I do not have any solution for
struct ForcedDrawer {.....};
struct PaperSource
{
                        :