[omniORB] A multi-thread question

=?gb2312?B?wt4=?= langsir at yeah.net
Fri Dec 21 17:55:30 GMT 2007

I'm a newcomer trying to use omniORB to build an application configured to support multi-thread feature. Here is a question I can not find answers to on internet:

omniORB server supports to upcall application codes through multi threads. If I have only one servant activated in the main thread, and I configured thread pool mode on the server side, does every invoked thread incarnate one more servant to serve the incoming requests? Or, only one servant serves all threads' incoming requests?

Thanks.

Thierry from Beijing, China