[omniORB] Setting compiler flags for omniORB

Stephen Hansen apt.shansen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:29:09 GMT 2007

Hi, all.
I'm trying to build omniORB on Mac OS X 10.5, so that it can be run on both
10.5 and 10.4. By default it seems that compiles only run on 10.5, and in
order to include support for 10.4 I need to pass the "-mmacosx-version-min=
10.4" compiler flag.

The problem is I can't seem to do it :) Setting the CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS
environment variables doesn't appear to do anything; the flags aren't
getting added onto the compiler's command lines.

Any idea how to set these flags?

Thanks in advance.

--Stephen