[omniORB] General Performance Strategy Questions...

Sean Parker supinlick at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 18:53:02 BST 2007

Thanks Richard for your reply. I was looking more for
OS-level (or changes I can make to omniORB and recompile)
that would allow more than the apparent 256 threads. Does
this limit sound familiar? I had been playing with various
permutations of thr/conn, thr policy, idle conn timeouts,
etc. and there seems to be a 256 thread ceiling.

  I had recently set the setrlimit() libc function, for
increasing the # open file handles, and that seemed to
help. Is that the only real thing I can aside from
redesigning my server?

  Thanks
    Sean

--- "Ridgway, Richard (London)" <Richard_Ridgway at ml.com>