[omniORB] Still trying to resolve linkerunresolved tokens issue

Wernke zur Borg wernke.zur.borg at vega.de
Fri Apr 13 10:10:18 BST 2007

> The follwowing method is generated by the idl compiler:
>
> virtual CORBA::Boolean RequestEntitySummary(CORBA::Long EntityId,
>
> EntityInterface::ENTITY_TYPE_ENUM EntityType,
>
> EntityInterface::EntitySummaryType_out EntitySummary) = 0;
>

> In the Implementation code I have defined:
>
> bool RequestEntitySummary(  long EntityId,
>                             EntityInterface::ENTITY_TYPE_ENUM
> EntityType,
>
> EntityInterface::EntitySummaryType_out EntitySummary )
> {
>    return true ;
> }

After adding the interface EntityInterface {...} in the IDL I could
compile and link the example code generated with the -Wbexample flag of
the C++ backend.

The difference to your code is the namespace scope EntityInterface::
which is missing in your example. So try to define the method as
CORBA::Boolean EntityInterface::RequestEntitySummary(...).

I always use the example code as a skeleton for my implementations.

Regards, Wernke