[omniORB] omniidl and C++ include guard naming

Austin Bingham abingham at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 9 14:51:46 BST 2007

Is there any way to control the names that omniidl uses when generating
include guards in C++ headers? If I'm dealing with two sets of IDL, both
of which have a (for instance) Util.idl, the generated header files will
both use the same macro definition for the include guard. Is there any way
I can tell the C++ backend to use some sort of pre/suffix to differentiate
these names? The problem, of course, is that these macros collide if some
translation unit includes both of these generated headers. Thanks.

--
Austin Bingham

Signal & Information Sciences Laboratory
Applied Research Laboratories, University of Texas at Austin
10000 Burnet Rd., Austin, TX 78758

email:  abingham at arlut.utexas.edu
cell:   (512) 799-2444
office: (512) 835-3832