[omniORB] OmniOrb starting problem

Po Geng pgeng at seismicmicro.com
Wed Apr 4 10:33:45 BST 2007

 Hi!

Thank you for answer question. It can fix the problem.

However, disable media sense has some negative effects and may cause
confusion to users in some cases.
I tested the old version of our product (Compiled with IONA ORBacus) and
it doesn't have this problme. So there is some way to fix this problem
in Omniorb side. Can this problem be fixed in next release?

Po Geng