[omniORB] Unresolved token problem

Luke Deller ldeller at xplantechnology.com
Wed Apr 4 17:08:39 BST 2007

Hi Dave,

I can't spot the problem with your code snippets, besides the mismatched names:
  IDL:                                C++:
  EntityWeaponTypeAttributesDataType  EntityTypeAttributesDataType
  RequestEntityTypeAttributes         RequestEntityWeaponTypeAttributes

I had a look at the msdn docs for LNK2020 and it appears to me that it's specific to managed code... you're not trying to build managed code for use with the .NET runtime are you?  OmniORB is written for C++, and Microsoft's managed C++ is just not the same.

Luke.
Important Note
This email (including any attachments) contains information which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this email.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of XPlan Technology.

It is the duty of the recipient to virus scan and otherwise test the information provided before loading onto any computer system.
Xplan Technology does not warrant that the information is free of a virus or any other defect or error.