[omniORB] Unresolved token problem

Perham, David A. (Mission Systems) david.perham at ngc.com
Tue Apr 3 15:33:41 BST 2007

Howdy:

I have the following methods defined in IDL:

typedef struct EntityTypeAttributesData
{
   string<100>	TypeName ;
   short		TypeRange ;
   short		TypeCount ;
} EntityWeaponTypeAttributesDataType ;

typedef struct EntityAttributesData
{
   string<100> EntityName ;
   long EntityCount ;
} EntityAttributesDataType ;

boolean RequestEntityTypeAttributes( in short ClassHandle, out
EntityTypeAttributesDataType TypeAttributes ) ;

boolean RequestEntityAttributes( in long EntityId, out
EntityAttributesDataType EntityAttributes ) ;

In the Implementation class I have the following method declarations
(also the bodies) :

bool RequestEntityWeaponTypeAttributes( short ClassHandle,
EntityTypeAttributesDataType_out TypeAttributes ) ;

bool RequestEntityAttributes(	long EntityId,
EntityAttributesDataType_out EntityAttributes ) ;

Yet when I attempt to build, I get the following link errors:

LINK : error LNK2020: unresolved token (0A00002C)
ObjectServerImpl.RequestEntityWeaponAttributes
LINK : error LNK2020: unresolved token (0A00002D)
ObjectServerImpl.RequestEntityWeaponTypeAttributes
LINK : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Dave P