AW: [omniORB] can't get rid of omniORB.BAD_PARAM_WrongPythonType

Daschner, Stefan stefan.daschner at siemens.com
Mon Apr 2 16:27:24 BST 2007

Hi Duncan,

thank you very much.
That was a great help for me.

Is there a possibility to get more information in such a case e.g. which parameter is bad ?

Another question:
I noticed that I get the following errors on server side when the client program (normally) ends:
omniORB: Error in network receive (start of message): giop:tcp:127.0.0.1:27199
omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from giopStream.cc:874(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)

Do I have to do something to avoid this ?

Cheers
Stefan