[omniORB] python 2.5 windows binaries

Grzegorz Makarewicz mak at trisoft.com.pl
Tue Sep 26 18:29:47 BST 2006

Eggert Magnusson wrote:
> Hello there.
>
> Since I'm trying to upgrade my project from using Python2.3 to Python
> 2.5, I need to obtain omniOrb binaries for Python 2.5.

I have nearly same problem - upgrade from 2.2.2 by 2.4 to 2.5, but I
have msvc2005.
Minor changes to omni-4.0.7 are insufficient - some errors when
propagating exceptions to clients are handled improperly :( - I have
decided to upgrade to beta version of omni (4.1.0 b2) - and till now (2
weeks of testing) I have no problems.

I can share my version of python - maxi python (2.5) - omni orb,
wxwidgets, pygresql, mysql, pycrypto, paramiko, ply, ... -  but after
week or later - just when everything will go without problems (for me :)).

mak