[omniORB] Unable to locate msvcr80.dll while compiling omniorb3.0.4 with VC8(Visual Studio 2005)

George Liu george.liu at ussj.ricoh.com
Mon Sep 18 11:39:35 BST 2006

[George Liu]
I know it's somewhat weird that anyone would use an ancient version of
open source software.
My situation is I'm building customization for a software pack which
includes omni ORB3.0.4. I cannot change the "core" software, but only
build additional features / UIs for it. That's why I'm using VC8 and
3.0.4.