[omniORB] Unable to locate msvcr80.dll while compilingomniorb3.0.4 with VC8(Visual Studio 2005)

George Liu george.liu at ussj.ricoh.com
Fri Sep 15 11:22:51 BST 2006

[George Liu]
Thanks for answering my question. I really appreciated your help. I
located all the four manifest files and copied them to bin\x86_win32
directory, and I'm a step forward.

Now the msvcr80.dll error went away, but a new one appeared when
Makefile is running
Omniidl -bcxx -Wbh=.hh -Wbs=SDK.cc -Wba -p..\..\..\src\lib\omniORB2
-ComniORB3 ..\..\..\idl\Naming.idl

An unhandled win32 exception occurred in omniidl.exe [3108]

Launching debugger doesn't help much. It just
Unhandled exception at 0x.... in omniidl.exe 0x....: Access violation
writing location 0x....

More hint?
Thanks
George