[omniORB] win64 question

Matthew Bettencourt matt at mail.bettencourt.info
Mon Oct 23 11:02:18 BST 2006

Oddity and more info
When the binary is in the src/tool/omniidl/cxx dir it runs.  I found out
about depends.exe under windows and it says it is getting the following dll.
c:\windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_x-ww_3fea50ad\MSVCR80.DLL
however, if i copy it to the bin dir, it doesn't run and depends doesn't
find the msvcr80.dll  (I have taken all out of my path BTW).  If i copy
the one listed above into the bin/x86_win32 dir, it dies w/ the invalid
attempt to load the dll file.

I have more info and more confusion at this point, ideas?

Thanks,
Matt