[omniORB] Multiple end point and Omni 2.8 client

Wernke zur Borg wernke.zur.borg at vega.de
Mon Oct 23 17:33:58 BST 2006

Hi,

the easiest way to achieve this would be to specify:

-ORBendPoint giop:tcp::
-ORBendPointPublishAllIFs 1

This would cause all non-loopback interfaces to be published in IORs.
Alternatively you can list all interfaces with separate -ORBendPoint
options.

For omniORB 4.0 this is described in chapter 8.6.1 of the manual.

Regards, Wernke