[omniORB] linux, windows communication problem + new problems

Karl Schulze k.schulze at synedra.com
Wed Oct 11 11:17:44 BST 2006

Stephan February schrieb:
> Is it possible that the servant becomes deadlocked due to resource
> sharing? I'm just speculating but I've been reading up on the
> threading in omniORB and (not having looked at the example servants)
> this sounds like a likely problem.
> Maybe you can try setting mutexes in the servant code ?
You are right this may be a problem in the servant too, but the
communication stalls while both clients contact omniNames.
And any new connection attempt to omniNames fails too. So I am guessing
that the problem is somehow related to
omniNames and the parameter I use and not the servant code itself.

Karl