[omniORB] omniORBpy-2.7 AttributeError

W T Meyer meyer at iastate.edu
Mon Nov 13 09:03:07 GMT 2006

I tried completely removing both the omniORBpy-3.0 and omniORB-4.1
directory trees, then rebuilding omniORB-4.0.7 and omniORBpy-2.7 from
the tar file. The installation for omniORB-4.0.7 went fine, and the
echo examples work, but I still get the AttributeError message when I
try to make the omniORBpy files.  There is something still pointing
to the 3.0 installation, what is it?

Would it be a good idea to add an 'uninstall' option to the Makefile?

Tom Meyer