[omniORB] Fixes for GCC warnings

Tamas Kerecsen kerecsen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 22:48:45 GMT 2006

Duncan,

Thanks for applying the patches. Having them in the official release makes
things much easier for me...
As far as I could dig up from the version history, your earlier changes were
targeted at the default constructors, not the copy constructors. In
addition, my patch calls the parameterized parent copy constructors, not the
default ones (I don't know if it matters to VC++ or not, but I'm guessing it
might).

I'm not sure if you hear it enough or not, but thanks also for all the work
you put into omniORB :)

All the best,
  Tamas

Thanks for the patches. I've applied them to the 4.1 tree. I'd made a