[omniORB] Hanging connections

Serguei Kolos Serguei.Kolos at cern.ch
Wed May 10 19:00:35 BST 2006

Hello

I have attached the output of two applications:

emon_push_sampler.trace - is the trace of the app, which accumulates
hanging connections

emon_task.trace -  trace shows one last invocation from 5 of the
emon_task app. This app
                               subscribes to the emon_push_sampler,
which starts pushing events to it.
                               Events are stored in the buffer, from
which emon_task read 1 event and
                               exits.

This is a number of fds for the emon_push_sampler application
immediately after it has been
started:
:kolos> ls /proc/27117/fd
0  1  10  11  12  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

This is a number of fds after 5 invocations of emon_task:
:kolos> ls /proc/27117/fd
0  1  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Cheers,
Sergei