[omniORB] Destroying itself

Attila Czigány atteeharp at gmail.com
Wed May 10 18:47:39 BST 2006

Hello,
I maybe misunderstood something, because I agree with Clarke Brunt.
The important thing is to call remove_ref once. After your words I thought
you call it twice or so.
If you do so, there will be exception or crash. I remove_ref() always after
activation, why leave the work over, I thougth others do it the same way.
Sorry for the misunderstanding ,

Anyway, any thought on ServantActivator POA?

Attila