[omniORB] Making omniORB as Universal binary for OS X

S. Sahayaraj ssahayaraj at quark.com
Thu May 4 18:10:25 BST 2006

Hello,
	I'm trying to make the omniORB-3.0.4 as universal binary for OS
X in which it can run on both PPC and Intel based Mac machines natively.
I was able to compile and build the omniORB using Xcode, but it does not
work on Mac Intel. I debugged the code and found that
string_to_object(..) calls failed while reading the stringfied IOR. It
works fine on PPC. So it looks for me the issue is in byte swapping or
ordering respect to Intel processors. Probably, I'm missing the byte
ordering settings/definitions in my Xcode project settings .

	Can you please help me if anyone have some input regarding this.

Thanks
Sahay.

"Examine me, O God, and know my mind; test me, and discover my thoughts.
Find out if there is any evil in me and guide me in the everlasting
way". - Holy Bible, Psalm 139 : 23,24.