[omniORB] SSL Question

Ryan Haynes rhaynes at sensis.com
Mon Mar 27 09:48:44 BST 2006

I am new to omniORB and am trying to implement a server/client
application over SSL.  I am currently running both the client and server
on the same machine.  I have configured my omniORB.cfg file to only have
the  clientTransportRule = * ssl,tcp in it.  The client "hits" the
server via tcp and I get the following error on the server side:

omniORB: openSSL error detected in sslEndpoint::accept.
Reason: error:140760FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:unknown protocol

I am sure this is a question that has been asked in the past but I have
not been able to find any information on this.  I appreciate the help in
advance.

Thanks,
    Ryan