[omniORB] Thread limit?

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Wed Mar 15 13:48:01 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 14 March, "Janssen, Heiko" wrote:

> does anybody know if there is a limit of threads a client can connect to
> servers? I have one client connecting to four servers and it doesn't
> work, if I leave one server out it works.

No, there's no limit. Clients limit the number of connections they make
to any one particular server, to 5 connections by default, but if you
are connecting to multiple different servers, there is no limit.

Try running your client with arguments -ORBtraceLevel 25
-ORBtraceThreadId 1. That will show what it's doing.