[omniORB] IIOP version mismatch

Clarke Brunt clarke.brunt at trafficmaster.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 16:58:48 BST 2006

> I am using omniORBpy 2.6.
> When I Instanciate an Object. & get its IOR I am Getting IOR of
> version 1.2 I Want IOR of version 1.0
> What should I do to get IOR of version 1.0
> Can I Register an object with mentioning IIOP version.

I think you want the omniORB config parameter called something like
maxGIOPVersion (not 'Verson' as it says in the 4.0.5 docs I have here). See
the omniORB docs for details. The parameter might need 'ORB' on the front,
depending whether you set it as an environment variable, or by one of the
other methods.

--
Clarke Brunt, Principal Software Engineer, Trafficmaster