[omniORB] convert a CString(Visual C++) to an octet sequence

Stefan Näwe naewe.s at atlas.de
Wed Jun 21 11:55:01 BST 2006

WANG Jianxun schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I am a beginner of omniorb and I am trying to convert a CString
> (Visual C++) to an octet sequence without success. ANY of you
> can offer help?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Why don't you tell (show) us what you've tried so far and
we try to help you further ?

Stefan
Stefan Naewe                                     ATLAS Elektronik GmbH
                                                         Dept.: NUS T4
phone: +49-(0)421-457-1378                Sebaldsbruecker Heerstr. 235
fax:   +49-(0)421-457-3913                                28305 Bremen