[omniORB] ssl_echo example problem

Adila Botonjic adila.botonjic at hermes.si
Wed Jul 12 11:14:15 BST 2006

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with the ssl_echo example. It works perfectly fine if i
use CA root.pem, key files server.pem and client.pem, but when i create
my own CA and server, client key files, it doesn't work. I get an error:

omniORB: sslContext.cc : error:06065064:digital envelope
routines:EVP_DecryptFinal_ex:bad decrypt

Caught CORBA :: SystemException: INITIALIZE

But if put in comments the /*sslContext::key_file_password = "password";
*/  in both sides (server and client) then server works, but client
throws out:

Cought a CORBA:: SystemException: TRANSIENT

So, is there some problem with the format for password file? Or does
anybody knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Ada