[omniORB] RE: omniORB-list Digest, Vol 39, Issue 5

Venkata Madhusudhana Rao venkata.m.rao at oracle.com
Thu Jul 6 20:00:31 BST 2006

Hi

OC4J, is an application server where in I have my EJB's deployed. I can lookup the EJB with a simple java client. But where as I have to do the lookup from a C++ client. So the only option I can go with Corba with OmniORB (as it is the open source). My C++ client can lookup the naming service of OmniORB, but to lookup EJB's to available I need a bridge between OmniORB naming service and OC4J's naming service (where in my EJB's deployed).

OC4J's is Oracle Application J2EE Server's container. Which is configured with iiop on 5555. It is a standard one in the industry.

Any help on Binding Omni's nameservice to oc4j's Name Services is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Adv
Venkata

Message: 1